The Greta Chino Pants
Essential to any transseasonal wardrobe is a staple pair of chinos, in an easy-to-wear neutral hue. The Greta Chino Pants take a low-fi approach to tailoring, enabling them to be dressed up or down. Cut for a relaxed fit, they feature a high rise, straight leg silhouette crafted from 100% cotton, made by expert tailors in Melbourne.
- Handcrafted in Australia
- High waisted fit
- 10cm hem allowance, to allow for easy alterations
- Belt loops
- Patch pockets
- Side seam pockets
- Set-in waistband, which minimises the cotton stretching around the waist
- Fabric sustainably sourced from deadstock supply
- 100% cotton gabardine
- Cold machine wash
- Dry cleanable
- True to size
- Alida is a size AU 6, 176cm / 5′9.5″ tall and is wearing a size XS
- This item has our new updated sizing. Click on size guide icon above for detailed product measurements.
We offer free express shipping on orders over $200 within Australia, easy domestic returns and complimentary size exchanges. You can view our returns policy here.
Express: Free over $200, delivered in 1-5 business days.
Orders under $200 will incur a flat rate shipping fee of $10.
Standard: Free over $300, delivered in 6-12 business days.
Express: $40 flat rate, delivered in 2-4 business days.
Click here for further info on shipping and delivery.